Saturday, February 13, 2010

Engaged!


Ok so I didn't do much today because I was celebrating my engagement to Wiki. He asked me last night and of course I said yes! This weekend is reserved for romance and fun. I canceled my Valentines Day Fundraiser due to low registration. Instead we are meeting everyone at Barragans for dinner and margaritas. Good news is my Special Libraries Association Dinner Party at the House has 19 registered guests. I'm dying to meet all the different kinds of librarians that are members. Part of why I'm hosting this event is because they gave me the Karen Sternheim Memorial Scholarship last year and I would like to show my gratitude since I won't be living here to participate on any boards or chairs. Anyhow the picture is of me and Wiki at the Bonaventure Hotel where Durk was kind enough to put us in for our first two nights together in Los Angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment